ATS has a comprehensive line of self-contained automatic lubrication solutions for every application. Whether it’s grease or oil; high-altitude or underwater; single-point or multi-point; food-safe or deep in a mine; we have a luber for you . Our sales experts will help you choose which luber is best for your needs. We can fill your units with the lubricant of your choice; you choose the settings for lubrication distribution and trust that our units will function as promised: the best performing and most reliable automatic lubricating equipment on the market. We are your source for a wide range of versatile, reliable lube solutions for your industrial lubrication needs.
Our three-generation-family owned and operated business takes pride in delivering the highest quality, best performing lube solutions on the market. All of our products are 100% Made in Canada to ensure that superior craftsmanship and top quality materials go into every product we make. Reliability is part of the package.
ATS Electro-Lube’s entire line of automatic lubricators is designed to help your business increase its productivity, lower costs of repair/maintenance and reduce risk to employees. ATS is the market leader for quality, reliability, lubrication pressures and versatility. All of which are vitally important in lubrication maintenance.
With more than 35 years leading the automatic lubrication industry, we know what it means to adapt to the needs of the customer. We always strive to monitor the market, foresee needs and innovate solutions.
At ATS we are dedicated to producing high quality products. Our facility is located in Vancouver, Canada and we manufacture almost everything in house. We are extremely proud of our LESS THAN 0.001% return rate on our ELECTRO luber series.
ATS offers a wide range of advantages, no matter which industry you’re in…
- Install our units in seconds, and be maintenance free for up to 2 years.
- Ensure effective lubrication of the exact quantity needed and the correct time -eliminating over or under lubrication.
- Improve the safety of your employees by offering a variety of solutions to your team, including remote mounting and control.
- Slash costs of man-hours by effectively lubricating your machinery, act as a smart unit to tell your computer when lubricant is running low, and be easily refillable.
- Drastically reduce the cost of lubrication by offering powerful units that can support multi-point lubrication.
- Extend the life of your machinery by maintaining integrity of bearings and machinery.
- Prevent ingress of contaminants by keeping positive pressure on the lube points.
- Proven to significantly reduce repair costs, increase up-time of machines and the efficiency of maintenance staff.
- Be a “greener” option by using less lubricant than manual applications.